24 February 2007

Drinking like an Italian

So how about the Italians.... they can drink. They are the 3rd largest consumers of wine in the world. I'm going to fit right in. I'm down to 96 days until I fly out. Exciting.
The other day I was reading an article about a new breed of cat. The cat is supposed to eventually look like a tiger. It's called a toyger. Very cute and striped. And they really do look a little like tigers. It's pretty neat. I want one. Unfortunately they are $500 and up and the breeders don't normally let just anyone buy them. They only sell to breeders. One day though I will have one.
I just realized that spring break is in two weeks. That is so fun. I want it to be here now. Although I will be working the first part of the week. Ugh.

No comments: