12 January 2007

Score One for me

With so many things to accomplish this year I have taken to getting things finished as early as possible. I now have a place to live next year... a house with 6 bedrooms, five of which are filled. If anyone wants to occupy the 6th one let me know. I signed the lease last night and will save some money living there compared to in a one bedroom apartment. Awesome. Score one for me.
I am still counting down the days until I leave for Italy. It's been awhile since I've posted pictures.
Why are these Italian's holding up bread at the world cup game? Well It's simple. They are hungry and brought a healthy snack to munch on. Why eat greasy hotdogs when french bread is so much better.
Don't you just love random acts of fun-ness? I know I do.
Okay so here is my new french phrase of the day: De quelle couleur est le nez? (What color is the nose?)

No comments: