09 December 2006

I wanna play too

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
Ice scraper, umbrella, leaves, my christmas tree was in my car

2. What was the last thing you threw up?
Ugh chicken salad

3. What's your favorite curse word?
I don't have a favorite, but I use Shit a lot,

3. Menthol or regular cigarettes?
gross, why does it matter, they are both disgusting

4. What is your favorite episode of Friends?
I like them all...

5. Does anyone have any blackmail on you?
Probably my roommate, but I doubt she would use it against me

6. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be?Well I'm a celebrity, so it doesn't matter. :)

7. Have you been to a strip club?
Nope, I don't really think I want to see half naked girls dancing around

8. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
highlighter, notebook, picture frame, blanket, oh there is a lot

9. Are you wearing socks right now?
red and white knee high socks...

10. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Milk with my waffles

11. What are you wearing right now?
sweats, t-shirt, slippers

12. Last food you ate?
Waffles

13. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
socks, they are very cute and knee highs

14. When is the last time you ran?
A few weeks, well maybe a month, I haven't had time....oh does running down the hall at my clinicals count? Then Thursday...

15. What's the last sporting event you watched?
I'm watching the UK basketball game

16. Last movie you saw?
I saw Accepted, Van Helsing, and Blade II last night with Bartley

17. Who is the last person you sent a message to on myspace?
Tough question, Probably Melissa on her blog

18. Ever go to camp?
Of course.... swim camp, conservation camp, and church camp

19. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Yes I guess I was...

20. Do you like sushi?
Not really

21. Do you have a tan?
I will always have tan lines from working at the pool for 3 summers in a row and being a swimmer for 8 summers...They never go away completely

22. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
At least before I turn 30, but not any time soon.

23. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Yes, all the time...

24. What is your age?
Come on I'm 21.... almost 22

25. Are you someone's best friend?
I hope I have friends..... and if I do I'm sure someone is my best friend.

26. What are your siblings' middle names?
Marie....

27. Where is your dad right now?
Dunno, somewhere in Las Vegas

28. What was the last thing you said?
It's cold in here

29. What color is your watch?
Silver

30. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Kangaroos

31. Ever ridden on a roller coaster?
I love em...

32. Favorite gemstones?
My own...the Diamond

33. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Both, depends on what I'm doing and who I'm with

35. What is your favorite number?
I like sevens, dunno why. But I will always have a special place in my heart for 13, because it has a bad reputation

36. Do you have a dog?
My baby Honeybear... But she lives at home

37. What happened to you in 1993?
I was 8 and in 2nd grade....

38. 1996?
I was 11 and in 5th grade...

39. Does your first memory involve your dad?
We used to go on safari's in the woods behind our house, but I don't know if that is my first memory

40. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Nursing school

41. Do you like watching a bonfire?
It's nice and warm

42. Are you allergic to anything?
dust, mold, grass, pollen........etc.

43. Favorite shoes that you own?
My slippers at the moment

44. What is one thing you've learned about relationships?
You need trust....

45. Are you jealous of anyone?
People who live in Hawaii where it's warm

46. Is anyone jealous of you?
Hope not....I'll share whatever they are jealous about

47. Do you ever take medication to fall asleep?
When I'm sick

48. What cd is in your stereo?
Christmas music I'm sure of it

49. Do you own any band t-shirts?
Not that I'm aware of

50. Do you do your own dishes?
Nope, my dishwasher does them

51. Would you date anyone covered in tattoos?
I'm covered in tattoos.... lol I'll date myself

52. How did you get your scars?I was clumsey and just didn't care when I fell down... One Christmas I skinned off all the skin on my nose when I ran down the hill tripped and landed on my face... I was four.. haha, then we took the Christmas card picture, I look so hot with a red nose like rudolph's

No comments: