17 August 2006

What am I doing?

Today is the "move-in" day and I have taken to shutting myself in my apartment and refusing to move my car in the hopes that I will not be asked to help move people in or asked to move my car. But how I will get to work is a mystery at this point. I can walk to work, but it will be 11pm when I get off.... so do I walk home or what? Don't know what I will do yet, but I can promise that I will figure it out by 3 when it is time to go to work.

Work was horrible last night. The patients were just not content with anything, and kept pressing their call buttons every few minutes. I hardly got to sit down at all for my dinner break. I must confess I hate working on one certain wing. It is always busy and nothing ever gets finished. I just hope that I don't work on that wing again tonight.

Today is a B-E-A-U-TI-FUL day and it makes me happy. Too bad I have to stay in and read 100 pages for the first day of class out of my text book. I hope it is interesting at least. I don't think I will be able to stay awake reading if it is boring.

No comments: