It appears that this year will be my craziest of my life.... For all of you who require that I be present at anything at all this fall here is what my schedule will look like - with a few minor changes every now and then.
Monday: 9:30 - 10:45 Nur 871 lecture
12:30 - 1:45 Nur 870 lecture
3:00 - 7:00pm WORK
Tuesday: 7:00 - 3:00pm WORK
5:30 - 6:45 Stats lecture
Wednesday: 9:30 - 10:45 Nur 871 lecture
12:30 - 1:45 Nur 870 lecture
2:00 - 6:00pm meeting for clinical on thursday
Thursday: 7:00 - 3:30pm Clinical
5:30 - 6:45pm Stats lecture
7:30 - 9:00pm Church dinner/discussion
Friday: 11am - 7pm Work
occasionally 3 -11pm work
I will also be working occasionallly on Saturday and Sunday (normally once a month) So sorry if I am too busy to do much this year other than eat sleep and study. But I'll make time for fun things...don't worry about that!!
No comments:
Post a Comment