07 August 2006

Instalation number 1

Well it seems like everyone will be leaving me stuck here in Lex-Vegas within the next year. Some will be graduating and moving off, others are moving to pursue dreams, and others are transferring. But what am I doing? Well, I still have two full years left in college and I have to stay in Lexington. After those two years I don't know what I will be doing. Whether it's going to get my master's, moving off somewhere (maybe Europe - haha), working, or who knows. I hate life changing decisions. They are too final. All I know about my future at the moment is that I am going to go to class, work, and then there is Italy next summer. That's as far as I've gotten.
Why think about tomorrow yet, when I can think about what fun things I want to do today? Who cares about the list of things that need to be done within the next month. It's just too much pressure. I tend to think about one thing at a time. Like right now I am thinking about finishing this blog so I can get into some other kind of trouble.



All of my cousins are getting married. I have two weddings within a month this fall. It's insane. Makes me think that I am doing something wrong... I need to find a boy to marry..... oh no, my life may be halfway over. Gotta get my butt into gear. But then again, I am not ready for marriage, I don't have the money. I would rather just worry about that later. I'll find a lovely european boy next summer and run off with him. I would prefer if it was.....

Then I would be a princess and wouldn't have to worry about college or money. Just think princess Jenny. All of you would then have to bow to me...hahaha. One day I would be Queen!! Just think about that for a minute.....

Everyone can move away if I marry Prince William. Who needs them when I can have him!! haha. Only in my dreams, I know that.
I'll just keep thinking about Italy. I haven't talked about that in awhile. Ah...Italia....my dream. In Italy, apparantly you can visit a cow. Just what I want to do.



Or I can climb a volcano....


Doesn't that look pretty. I wish I could go there and see the lava up close.

I can stay at this hotel... They forgot to build the rest of it, but it is cheap, and they provide the transportation (The little black thing in the sky).



I still have a ton of research to do. Stay tuned to the next installment.

No comments: