12 August 2006

I'm a rant raver....

Work is becoming a chore to me. I am about tired of being pulled because someone complained about being the only tech on the floor. Well you know what? I've been the only tech on the floor plenty of times with 12 or more patients and seemed to get everything finished that needed to be done. You don't need me to give up my day off or to leave someone else all alone just so you can have help. Come on. Grow some balls. I don't get paid to be pulled to another floor - That is what the Pool techs are for. They get paid extra and are more than welcome to work anywhere they can. Call them up before you call me up. On my day off, leave me the hell alone!!

My sister and her friend Jenny are currently in Palm Island, NC and enjoying themselves emensely. I have to admit that I am completely and totally jealous of them and really want to kick their asses at the moment. Instead I am left here - in hell hole Lexington, KY with paint fumes and having to pick up everything off the floor in the kitchen so that they can buff and wax my floors tomorrow. You get used to the paint smell after awhile, gives you a kinda free high feeling. Very nice for a little while - then you kinda feel nauscious. That may give me a reason to call in sick tomorrow at work. That's an idea!! BRILLIANT!

No comments: