03 August 2006

I'll give you a discount for two weeks only... call now

My Summer holiday is almost over... it makes me sad. Our apartment complex is slowly clearing out. Everyone is moving somewhere else, and in two weeks we will have new neighbors. They may be really loud and annoying though.

It appears I have torn up another object in our apartment. The bathroom sink is now leaking and maintenance does not know when they will be by to fix it, since they are trying to clean up the empty apartments for the new rentees to move in. Oh well, no big deal.

Apparantly I now do angioplastys... who knew. I'll give you a special discount if you call within the next 2 weeks. Any takers. People have my number confused with someone else's - A Christy and numerous doctor's offices. I don't know how my cell phone number got mixed up with doctor's offices, but I am rather tired of people calling trying to set up appointments and to confirm procedures. Don't they get the point when I answer with "hello" instead of "hello this is dr. robert's office" or when my answering machine says Hi It's Jenny. You would think they would get the point and try calling another number or would not leave a message, but no, they do it all the time. NO MORE PEOPLE!! I am not a doctor's office, nor am I Christy. Should I be worried that strange diseased people have my phone number? Maybe I should just play along...yes you have an appointment set up for next thursday at 2pm. See if people call me then....haha

No comments: