
Poop...everyone does it, but no one likes to talk about it. Well or so I thought, until I went to work today. It seemed like that's all we talked about at work. Who had to poop, who was constipated, had diarrhea, Irritable bowel syndrome, gas, who had just pooped, etc. It also seemed like there was always a patient on a bedpan or getting an enema so that they could poop all day long. Gosh, I am so tired of poop that I'm pooped. I don't want to hear any more about poop for as long as I live. Keep the color, consistancy, frequency, and odor to yourselves please.
However, the day did seem to fly by. I wonder if poop is a good thing, besides clearing out your bowels? Dunno, but I'll figure it out and pass on what I find out... haha
1 comment:
I just wanted to add, that poop can be very freeing, just don't share it with me.
Post a Comment