27 July 2006

Lost to Insanity...

So another day is over and done... Thank God!! I can finally relax for a little while before I go back to work and eventually class. I decided to go home to Glasgow for the night, since I have a dentist appointment tomorrow. Tons of fun I tell you what.

Today at work was hellish. The staffing office placed me on one of the busiest wings on our floor and I just was behind all day long. I finished my last bath at 2 o'clock and I was due to leave at 3. Come on peeps!! Don't ask to get cleaned up after 1pm. It just makes me grouchy. Then it took me 40 minutes to eat lunch because people kept pushing their call lights, so by the time I actually got to eat, my food was cold. Thanks a lot!
I just didn't enjoy work at all today. It was one of my least favorite days. Too much going on.

On my drive home, I noticed a truck transporting porta potties down the interstate.... well one of them had a big wad of toilet paper sticking out of the door. And I don't mean a little blowing in the wind. This thing was like 6 feet long and it didn't break!! Now that's what I call toilet paper. It was the highlight of my day.

Now I sit in front of the computer eating cherry tomatoes rolled in salt... yes I know it sounds weird, but I've been eating them this way for many many years. I always stick them in my mouth and get them moist before rolling them in a bowl full of salt and eating them. Ahh, that's my favorite way to eat them.

No comments: