Okay so this was posted on myspace and I thought I would see what kind of sentence I made....
Just for kicks.....type out the sentence you end up with and post it!
Pick the month you were born:
January--------I kicked
February-------I loved
March----------I smoked
April-----------I dry humped
May------------I choked on
June-----------I murdered
July------------I did the Macarena with
August---------I had lunch with
September-----I danced with
October---------I sang to
November------I yelled at
December-------I ran over
Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1-------a birdbath
2-------a monster
3-------a phone
4-------a fork
5-------a Mexican
6-------a gangster
7-------my cell phone
8-------my dog
9-------my best friends' boyfriend
10-------my neighbor
11-------my science teacher
12-------a banana
13-------a fireman
14-------a stuffed animal
15-------a goat
16-------a pickle
17-------your mom
18-------a spoon
19-------myself
20-------a baseball bat
21-------a ninja
22------- Chuck Norris
23-------a noodle
24-------a squirrel
25-------a football player
26-------my sister
27-------my brother
28-------an ipod
29-------a permanent marker
30-------a llama
31-------A homeless guy
Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
White----------because I'm cool like that
Black-----------because that's how I roll.
Pink------------because I'm NOT a homosexual.
Red------------because the voices told me to.
Blue-----------because I'm sexy and I do what I want
Green-------- because I hate myself.
Purple--------because I'm cool.
Gray----------because I was drunk
Yellow--------because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange-------because I hate my family.
Brown--------because I was high.
Other---------because I'm a ninja.
None---------because I can't control myself
So my sentence was: I dry humped my neighbor because I was drunk...
Well I don't normally dry hump anyone, so I tried to figure out when I dry humped my neighbor. I must have been so drunk that I didn't even remember what the guy looked like. I hope he was cute. At least I dry humped a guy instead of a pickle or a bird bath. Well due to this problem I now discovered that I had, I will join AA and only drink every other weekend. Cheers!!
Make your own sentence... I need a good laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment