17 July 2006

Harry Potter.... A part of life



If only I could be like Harry Potter and use magic, how simpler life would be. I could just use my wand to fix broken objects, wouldn't have to pay for gas I would just hop on my broom, cleaning would take half the time, and if I didn't like someone I just put a curse on them.
But of course there would be Voldemort trying to kill us all and wild creatures that would try to eat us. But who cares about that right? Well we would have to take extra courses in school. Who wants to study Divinity anyway? Not me. Now turning objects into animals that sounds like fun, or being able to defend myself against scary creatures would come in handy. Oh well I guess we'll have to do everything the old fasioned way, for now anyway.

No comments: