You know when you are finally exhausted when you fall asleep on the couch at 8 o'clock watching the television. Did I really do enough the last three days at work to make me utterly exhausted? I wouldn't think so. I wasn't that busy at work or it did not seem like it. Maybe I need to get more sleep. No more late nights and kinda early mornings (as compared to other college students). Should I go to bed at 10pm and get up at 9 in the morning? That's sad if I do... When I don't have to go to work the next morning I shouldn't have to go to sleep that early. I don't need that much sleep surely. I don't see how people go to bed at 4am and then get up at 7 for class. I just don't function that way.
Well I suppose it is time for sleep. I know I'm not normal, but when have I ever been normal...?
No comments:
Post a Comment