15 June 2006

Gettin' Myself Outta here!!

Well I've thought long and hard about this, and I have decided that next summer is THE summer for me to travel abroad and maybe study something fun. Last night I spent 2 hours looking at programs and requesting over 25 program catalogs that will be sent to my apartment mailbox. I have already received one phone call from a program I looked into and it hasn't even been 24 hours yet. That's desperation on their part. I really feel like I need to get away from this country for awhile and I think that I can make it at least until next summer. Maybe I'll study in Italy or London. They sound like fun. Within the next two weeks I should be overwhelmed with catalogs and will gladly share them with whomever wants to look at them after I am finished. I'll leave you with my favorite spanish phrase: "No estoy aqui, porque el gato y el mono son debajo de la mesa"

No comments: