04 November 2005

The Top 45 Quotes from Spring Break 2005

1. Kyle: "I like to use those exercise balls."
Stacey: "me too, I LOVE big balls"

2. Kyle: "That looks like a brick of shit."
Ashley: "It may be a brick of shit, but it's a good brick of shit."

3. Stacey: "Do you vant a tattoo? It makes me think of Dracula"

4. "Kyle, You fail."

5. Stacey: "You want me to show you a trick with your dollar?"
Adam: "Sure,"
Stacey: "Okay find a president, a dairy product, and a movie"
Adam: "Well Washington is the president on the dollar, what are the
other two."
Stacey: *points to George Washington*, "the president", *rips the dollar in two*, "half and half" and *throws it up in the air* "gone with the wind."
Adam: "that was the first dollar I ever earned."
Stacey: "Are you serious?" *starts to cry*
Adam: "yeah but I don't really care."
Stacey: "I like to tear up sentimental things."

6. Jim: "It's a half a bubble off, Just like me."

7. Stacey: "We need a flag."
Jenny: "Hey Adam, can you find a flag to put on the flag pole."
Adam: "sure thing."
*brings Kyle's boxers that were laying out on the deck drying.*
Adam: "Will this work"
Jenny: "Yeah perfect."
Stacey: "It's like salute your shorts..."

8. "Well Marlon Brando told me...."

9. Kyle: "Jesus Christ are you done yet? Because I sure am."

10. Adam: "I'm Bidexual, I swing both ways." (last day of work, in reference to left and right handed hammers.)

11. Kyle: "La Kemah Stands for Plutonium."
Jen: "no it doesn't."
Kyle: "Well Kemah is spelled differently in Spanish."
Jen: "sure it is."

12. “I am on a stage and you all are my AUDIENCE!"

13. “Kyle hasn't had it in a long time…SEX!!”

14. Kyle: "I can't start watching anymore shows...I already have 'Desperate Housewives' and 'General Hospital'."
Stacey: "If you watched anything else you would have to hand over your man card."

15. "I bet you can't eat this chip with hot sauce all over it."
"I bet you can't drink this entire gallon of milk."
"Let's see who can do the most push-ups."
"I bet I can run faster."
"I bet you can't finish off that cookie dough."
"I bet you won't eat that hot pepper."

16. "Wow, those cows have a beach front pasture."

17. "Look it's big titties." I want some

18. “Lucky the turtle is pissed because he only has one flipper. I would be too.”

19. A sign read: "In case of a hurricane warning, this is not an evacuation route."

20. "I'll never look like John Lennon again....I lost my sunglasses."

21. “When two horses have sex….”
“Doggie Style”

22. "Fuck that guy with the chicken Caesar salad. All I got were pretzels."

23. Kyle: "I want to leave the hair highlighting stuff on my hair for 30 minutes..."
Rachel: "I think 15 at the most."
Stacey: "Your hair is already lighter and it's been 10 minutes."
Kyle: "Fine."

24. Kyle: "It feels like your ripping my hair out.....owwww!!"
Stacey: "well if you would sit still."
Kyle: "I’m going bald."

25. "We should take our picture on this big ball....that way we can say we only have one big ball and boy is it big."

26. “What you run over in a car....”
“People.”

27. Kyle: "we should go to the dog track."
Jenny: "Why would we go to a dog track, we don't have any dogs?"
Kyle: "Oh my gosh, she's serious"
Jenny: "Oh, I just got it....a racing dog track"

28. Kyle: "We just passed NASA."
Jenny: "How do you know, we can't see it, it's dark."
Kyle: "Well we are on NASA road."
Jenny: "Are you sure?"
Kyle: "Yes I'm sure."

29. "That damn dragon kicked my golf ball"

30. "That damn cannon...of course it was probably Kyle taunting me that
really did it."

31. "How's your thumb.”

32. "You don't wear socks...no wonder your feet stink."

33. Kyle: "I haven't brushed my teeth in 2 days."

34. "I know how to make people smile for pictures.....SEX!!!" Bob (the builder)

35. "Oh, I guess I'm finished packing."

36. "Damn-it those boys are in middle school, where are all the cute older boys."

37. "It's so cold but I'm laying out, damn-it...I wanna be tan."

38. Kyle: "I finally won Uno."
Stacey: "But I won a game too."

39. "I want a beer...I need to find someone to buy it for me."

40. It's Kemah not mah-hee!

41. "Mom?!....Dad?!....Buzz?! Is this a joke?!!

42. "Kentucky is going to lose to Cincinnati....They can't win.

43. “Kyle's is very large...”

44. “Grape nuts are neither grapes nor nuts.”

45. Mr. Brown: "Oh Pimps!!"

No comments: