03 November 2005

And so it begins

Since everyone it seems is getting into these blog things, I decided to try it despite doing a million other things that are far more important. That is totally besides the point. I like to procrastinate and that is all that does matter. As many of my friends know.

This semester has been crazy, with nursing school beginning and moving into my very own apartment with the best roommate in the whole wide world (who is turning 21 in 3 weeks). I haven't had too much down time. Today for example I had to go to St. Joe's child care center and do a developmental assessment on a 4 year old, who I must say was the smartest young lady in the world. Then I had to run over to the nursing building to do a physical assessment worth 7 percent of my final grade. I found the assessment funny and strangely relaxing. So what if I forgot to do the Range of motion on the legs and was half way though assessing the arms. I completely stopped and said "wait a minute, I need to do the range of motion on the legs." This is caught all on video tape with just me and another student in the room. I also found myself repeating things just to make sure I covered everything. OH well. It's over and done and now on tape somewhere in the nursing building for anyone to watch.

Afterwards I preceeded to eat an entire bowl full of muddy buddies.... I got to the point where I was making myself sick, yet I finished every last one just because. And now I should be doing my studying for my psychology exam tomorrow, yet here I am sitting in front of my computer typing away. I plan on celebrating the end to a long weekend anyway I can....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a dork because you have a blog...but I love you anyway!!! Ha ha...actually, you having a blog will give me a reason to procrasitnate too when I read it!!! (And yes, I am the best roommate in the world!)