19 August 2006

The Last Few Days of Freedom

I have less than 4 days until classes begin again and I am already bored. I actually don't have work today or tomorrow and I am bored. What is up with that? What should I be doing? Stacey is taking a nap and the new roommate, Jenny, is off with her parents eating and then going to the store. What do I feel like doing? Nothing really, I suppose. I have just been reading stupid stuff on the internet and doing a little reading. I am enjoying my time off for a change. I enjoy relaxing and doing whatever I feel like doing. I'm not really in the mood to do anything productive or helpful at the moment.



Kimmy and Jenny get back from the beach today. I hope they had fun. And Kimmy said she had a present for me... Can't wait to find out what it is...I love presents!! They are my favorite things - presents.



I really wish I hadn't put down that I wanted to work on Monday and Tuesday. I really would have enjoyed a nice break from everything before classes began again. I guess I will just have to suffer through it so I can save up my money for Italy!! Pretty soon I will be able to begin the process of applying for the summer programs and getting everything planned. I am just ready to know when I will really be leaving for Italy and all the details. I am really excited to see statues of naked men....haha.








Why is it that men always create naked sculptures? Is it a show of their masculinity or something? This is much sexier than a naked man....





Every man should paint their faces completely white... it's so sexy.




"All my best thoughts were stolen by the ancients." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: