30 July 2006

Da Tale of the Svedish gurls....

'Elga, Oola, and Svitzey are very Svedish gurls. Ve like Svedish fish, all except Svitzey. She doesn't like Svedish fish. She only likes the tropical fishes that are not orange. Most Svedish people like orange. Including me, 'Elga. I Like Svedish Meatbolls too. Anything Svedish.

Svitzey is very anti-svedish at the moment. I have no idea vhy. Oola has been out of town doing very Svedish things I am sure. So it is up to me, 'Elga to carry on the Svedish tradition in town until all return.

I vill tell you one thing, ve do not like de adolfo hitlar. He is very anti-Svedish. Or vas until he killed himself. Too bad for him.... When Oola returns I vill have more Svedish Tales for you all.

Yes I do know that I am crazy. But so is everyone else.

No comments: