Not very productive of me, but then again it is summer break and all I have been doing all summer long is work, work, work. To tell you the truth I am very burnt out on work. They have worn me out and made me dread going into work everyday. But the money is what I really need. Without money I wouldn't be able to go to Italy. So that makes me happy and keeps me working hard so I can earn enough to send me to Italy and travel around Europe for 2 weeks.
Currently, however, I need to figure out something for me to do. Being bored is not something I do well. It tends to make me very unhappy and people don't like being around me when I become grouchy. So maybe I will be able to find something to entertain myself with today. A shower may be a good start though. I may begin to smell if I don't have one soon. That will occupy me for 15 minutes anyway. Of course then I will have to think about dinner and what to cook so that I will have plenty of leftovers for lunch tomorrow at least. So many things to think about. And did I mention that we only have 4 weeks until classes begin again. Where did the summer go? It flew by. Extremely unfair, if you ask me.
But then again I am ready for class to begin. Then I will have something other than work to occupy my mind, and I will be able to begin the process of applying for the Italian summer program. The waiting is what gets to me. But I have something to look forward to all winter long.
But presently I really should get up off my ass and do something productive. No more lounging around for me. At least not today. After this week I will have a little over a week off for vacation, even though I am really not going anywhere, and then Stacey should be coming back soon after that.
arrivederci per ora


No comments:
Post a Comment